Tuesday, July 8, 2014

walking

We [mom making kids] have taken up walking to get out and exercise. In support of my coworkers efforts to work out I added the MapMyRun app they have been using. [we walk, just to set things straight, even though the app says run] This weekend I took the kids [not to excited] for a mile walk. They enjoyed it! We stopped and smelled the flora because there were no roses [as the saying goes] on this trail, there was some poison ivy!
  
 
 
Poison Ivy...I did not know, they boys did! I'm still not sure if I can identify it on my own, but I will stay away from plants that branch out into 3 leaves...

Hope everyone had a great fourth of July!
xo,
estela




1 comment:

  1. ลองเล่นสล็อต pg รวมสล็อตทดลองเล่น มีความเรียบง่ายและสนุกสนานที่นำเสนอให้ผู้เล่นได้สัมผัสประสบการณ์ pg ที่น่าตื่นเต้นและมีความสนุกสุดๆ ที่ไม่ยุ่งยากเลยทำให้ทุกคนสามารถเข้ามาเล่นได้

    ReplyDelete