Friday, April 25, 2014

books

Happy Friday!
I've checked out some books from the library and some from my own library [I'm a book lover so I love to say that, "my library"...hehe!] This weekend I'm hoping to finish clearing out the garden and get it ready for planting, but I have some homework first...

Roots Shoots Buckets & Books - Really fun book for ideas to grow a children's garden and including them in the process.
Oklahoma Gardener's Guide - Plants for my area. I'm hoping to add native perennials because I tend to buy plants that do better in warmer climates. [Like plants that I grew up with in Mexico and California they don't do so well here.]
Toad Cottages and Shooting Stars - Have not read this one yet but it's by the same auther as Roots Shoots Buckets & Boots and it continues with the children's theme gardening.
The Medicinal Herb Grower - Will read this weekend but it's goes into growing a medicinal garden.
Grow Your Food For Free (Well, Almost) - I'm hoping to improve my vegetable garden. Normally I only grow tomatoes I'm hoping to expand!

Have a great weekend!
xo,
estela

No comments:

Post a Comment