Tuesday, October 11, 2011

getting ready for halloween

This year I'm going to try and stay ahead of the holidays. I know, I know, we'll see how far that goes! I want to enjoy them, not that I don't every year it's just so last minute and everything ends up working itself out, but it's a little stressful. Anyways, I have started on the boys costumes, but not L's still not sure what she will dress as. (I know this sounds like it will slow me down, but I've got all my limbs crossed that I will come up with something in the next few days...)
So in hopes of getting you all in the Halloween spirit along with me here is a peak of what I'm working on. (Hate to admit it but I started it last year and I had trouble deciding on the background fabric so it didn't get finished. The biggest reason is I didn't want to rush it and be only partially happy.) I'm so behind...sigh! Or if you are optimistic (like I'm going to be from now on...really!) I'm ahead I'm almost done with one of my project for this year. Sounds great, doesn't it? I think I'm convincing myself...hehe! This weekend will be dedicated to Halloween so I can sit back and enjoy until November, when I will freak out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment