Thursday, August 11, 2011

new badge and new challenge

You may have noticed I added a new badge on the left side of my blog. (You will have to go to the blog to be able to see the left side, the e-mail updates don't show it.) The Sketchbook Challenge...yes! I joined another group...haha! No I'm not crazy. The challenge doesn't really have deadlines and no pressure on your work, but I do sketch every now and then and I'm trying to improve on them. You can get more detailed information about it here,and you do not have to sign up for anything. So basically they have a theme every month for you and you can post your pictures on their Flickr group. This is something for me and the boys to share since I figured they are not very interested in sewing...haha! But I am still working on that.




The theme for August is Everyday Objects and the post includes a tutorial to get you started. Below is a video from the sketchbook challenge blog that will inspire you to draw, it did me and I have been introduced to an artist, Danny Gregory (along with another blog!). I love, love watercolors!!! Check it out!!



xo,
Estela

No comments:

Post a Comment