Monday, March 21, 2011

resurrection fern - crafting for courage


Crafting-Courage-Banner
 Resurrection Fern
Everyone has heard about the earthquake that has devastated Japan and maybe thought about how to help. One of my favorite blogs, Resurrection Fern and friends have organized an event to donate 100% of the proceeds to Save the Children from March 24 through the 28th. Please read her post about the design for this beautiful banner. If you would like to purchase items for support, I will be sending out more information as I get it. I am planning on having some items for sale and please pass the word along. So until I have more information I will be sewing...here is a peek at this beautiful fabric that will become a pillow.

alexander henry fabric

Prayers for the people of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment