Wednesday, March 3, 2010

goodreads

{no pictures for this post}

I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs and discovered the goodreads website while checking out angry chicken's post. It's pretty neat [do people still say neat...I do but I can get nerdy sometimes], you can list the books you are reading, read or want to-read and share. I just signed up and have not gone through all the features but I did list what I am currently reading. My profile is currently private [at least I think it is...haha] but as soon as go through it all I will add friends to it.

I also added a widget to my blog but it may just take you to the sight and not my list of books.

You all know what a big romance novel reader I am so I want to share what I am currently reading Born to Be Bad, my second book by an author I recently discovered, Sherrilyn Kenyon. I just finished Devil May Cry, which is her dark hunter series, it's kind of sci-fi romance. It has a different take on Greek mythology. Gods from Olympus and demons since I love Greek mythology I enjoyed reading it.

Maybe this will help our book club!

Let me know what you all are reading maybe I need to read it...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment