Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sampler Quilt Along


String Quilt block
Originally uploaded by ravenramandmoon
This is my third block for the 2009 Sampler Quilt Along. I think it turned out pretty good! It did not take me very long to do either. I do have to say I used a heavy cardstock paper for the backing and it made it a little difficult to tear it off after I got done sewing it. Next time I will use something thiner. This string quilt block was for August but I joined the group in November so I'm behind. I'm learning alot as I go and the tutorials are great I have not had problems following along. I e-mailed Christina when I first joined the group and she is very nice and extremely helpful! I was surprised and happy she is available for questions.

I'm in the process of clearing out the extra bedroom and organizing it so hopefully soon I should be cranking out the projects. It will be the workout/sewing/play room...hehe! It's a small house we need to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment