Thursday, March 20, 2014

welcome spring








It's still slightly cool in our region but it's starting to warm up. We are soooo looking forward to spring, I love it better than summer. So my garden is bare, I have no harbingers of spring popping up so I could share a flash of color. So instead I'm sharing a work trip from earlier this week. We visited the Herman Miller show room [our vendor]. I just love going out there because I really love their products. So here is a splash of color to welcome spring. Love the Eames Hang-It-All coat rack so psychedelic! Yup, that is me spinning in the 'Spun Chair'. I felt like a kid! We ate at the Japanese restaurant above the showroom Zanmai, hibachi, it was really good,unfortunately I was to busy watching and eating I didn't snap pictures.
Happy vernal equinox,
estela

No comments:

Post a Comment