Thursday, December 22, 2011

greetings

We are getting ready to lounge around and enjoy Christmas and all the goodness it has to offer; family, food and gifts. Hopefully all of you are ready to relax.
The picture was taken at the boys awards banquet, as much as I would love to take credit for the tree, its beautiful! This is not my tree or house, its a local church. The boys were promoted to red belts earlier this month.
Ram was telling me Christmas will fall on Monday next year, (Already planning it I guess, I should be happy he's planing ahead...ahem!) but I had to correct him since 2012 is a leap year Christmas falls on Tuesday. Sorry he has to wait one extra day...
Also, I just want to mention I closed up my shop until January 9th for the holidays.
No snow yet in Oklahoma...

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
xo,
estela

1 comment: